Bryce was able to participate in an awesome Christian camp over August 28-31. It actually ran one more day but we had to leave for some more travel...more on that later.
The event was amazing. It was so well organized! The rest of us came up and joined Bryce for a day on Sunday. We ALL really enjoyed the activities and speakers. If we're here next year we are going for the whole weekend!
Between the guest speakers and praise time the teens were able to get out and play a fun game. I just happened to video the portion where Bryce and his team weren't doing well, but in reality Bryce was quite good at this game.
The general meeting tent was the largest tent we have ever seen. But it was quite comfortable even when it rained. It's amazing to see a tent with gutters! But then again, I suppose gutters are necessary in England...


1 comment:
I have heard so many great things about Grapevine! Someday hope to get there!
God is GOOD!
Post a Comment