This game however she played quite well and wasn't on the floor any!
It is funny how the players stop frozen before they shoot. There is some rule that the defense cannot be closer than a meter? I don't understand it. but it was interesting to watch!
There are so many differences in culture that we notice. Some are not as pronounced as others. But this was something that I've never seen in America. Click the video play button below.
After these three cheers and hip-hip-hoorah's both teams go to "tea" together. For these occasions tea is actually small sandwiches, sausages, rolls and juice.


1 comment:
English sports are just so....... "proper"? I think that we could actually teach our kids some good sportsmanship like the English do! I am hoping our children take home a little of this part of the English sporting system. I am glad your throat is better now too! Pam
Post a Comment